LOOK BEFORE YOU BOOK
What should I do before my appointment?
• Leading up to an appointment, you should avoid plucking or waxing your brows. Avoid caffeinated drinks the morning of your appointment.
• Additionally, you should avoid exfoliators 72 hours before services.
Ex. Skincare products that contains glycolicacid, Retin A, Renova, and alpha hydroxyl acids. No face scrubs or chemical peels at least two weeks prior.
**Most importantly, avoid alcohol, ibuprofen/aspirin, and any medication or vitamins that may thin out your blood 24 hours prior to your appointment.**
Who’s not an ideal client?
• Clients prone to keloid scarring.
• Clients with excessively oily skin, larger pores, thicker skin and eyebrow keratosis can negatively affect the absorption of the pigment and therefore are not great candidates for the semi-permanent eyebrow procedures.
• If concerned you can schedule a consultation!