LOOK BEFORE YOU BOOK
What should I do before my appointment?
• Leading up to an appointment, you should avoid plucking or waxing your brows. Avoid caffeinated drinks the morning of your appointment.
• Additionally, you should avoid exfoliators 72 hours before services.
Ex. Skincare products that contains glycolicacid, Retin A, Renova, and alpha hydroxyl acids. No face scrubs or chemical peels at least two weeks prior.
**Most importantly, avoid alcohol, ibuprofen/aspirin, and any medication or vitamins that may thin out your blood 24 hours prior to your appointment.**
Who’s not an ideal client?
• Clients prone to keloid scarring.
• Clients with excessively oily skin, larger pores, thicker skin and eyebrow keratosis can negatively affect the absorption of the pigment and therefore are not great candidates for the semi-permanent eyebrow procedures.
• If concerned you can schedule a consultation!
Are there any conditions that would interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
• No aspirin or alcoholic beverages within twenty-four (24) hours of services. ( Your appointment will be canceled if you have any of these substances with in 24 hours of you appointment. Client will still be responsible to pay for appointment time)
• Pregnancy (doctor's statement required).
• Taking any medications outside of vitamins, birth control, and/or allergy medication. ( i.e. blood pressure medication.)
• Keloids or keloid tendency.
• Birthmarks, pimples, or moles in the service area.
• Serious diseases such as Cancer, Epilepsy, Autoimmune Disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Circulatory disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Blood thinning medication within two (2) months prior to service.
• Currently on Accutane or other strong Retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If there are symptoms of skin disease, lesions, acne, or appearance of skin irritation in the service area.
• Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Existing semi-permanent makeup (SPMU) or permanent makeup.
• Broken capillary or raised bumps in the service area.
• After waxing(must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
Have any questions or concerns ? We’re always ready to help! Call us at (234)-600-7787 or send us an email at